To strive to strategically interconnect comprehensive solutions and technologies with the capital investment demands, aspirations and challenges of South East Asia’s established private and public business communities and developing industrial and commercial markets and economies.
Through the consistent provision and dissemination of
(1) more than 3½ decades worth of market knowledge,
(2) adept understanding of operational and manufacturing processes,
(3) standards of excellence in Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) know-how,
(4) experience in project management consultancy and
(5) unparalleled after-sales service, the company aims to maximize end-user satisfaction and customized solutions with a diverse, versatile and globally recognized portfolio of leading and established machinery equipment systems and technologies.
To provide customized and tailor-made Energy Solutions and Turn-Key Heat &/or Power Plant Systems with fundamentals predicated on reliability, longevity, simplicity, energy efficiency, cost effectiveness and strict adherence to environmental compliance.
To establish significant and substantial market share, market presence, market penetration and brand dominance for all first-rate and world-class established manufacturers and suppliers the company represents in all markets, regions and areas the company competes in.
To be a regionally recognized player in the development of Turn-Key small to medium-sized Oil, Gas, Coal & Renewable Energies (Bio-Gas & Bio-Mass) based Utility (Thermal Generation, Power Generation and Combined Heat & Power) Plants.
To be a regionally recognized provider of Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) services with a primary focus on Waste Heat Recovery Systems, Co-Generation, Tri-Generation & Combined-Cycle Systems.